Hours: 18 hours
Spiritual and Pastoral Care in Systems Core - 18 hours*
RPS 500Theology of Ministry and Pastoral Care (3)
RPS 502Family & Community Systems (3)
RPS 508Theology of Community and Leadership (3)
RPS 510Socio-Ecological Dimensions of Pastoral Care (3)
RPS 527Faith, Crisis and Adult Development (3)
RPS 560Pastoral Care & Counseling (3)
The certificate curriculum is offered over a two year cycle.
Individuals applying for admission to the graduate program in religious studies must submit the following:
- A completed application form.
- A non-refundable application fee.
- An official undergraduate transcript with a baccalaureate degree noted from a regionally accredited college or university with an overall GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 sent directly from the undergraduate institution(s) to the Office of Graduate Admission, College of Mount St. Joseph, 5701 Delhi Rd, Cincinnati, Ohio 45233.
- Three letters of recommendation from professional colleagues.
- A short (5-page) essay explaining the purpose for application and goals in pastoral ministry.
- An interview with the Graduate Admission Committee.