Spirituality and Wellness in Systems Core - 18 hours
RPS 500Coming to the Well,Theology of Ministry in a Changing World (3)
RPS 506Spirituality & Wellness (3)
RPS 510Socio-Ecological Dimensions of Pastoral Care (3)
RPS 514Spirituality of Leadership (3)
RPS 560Pastoral Care & Counseling (3)
REL 563Life Through Death (3)
The certificate curriculum is offered over a two year cycle.
Individuals applying for admission to the graduate program in religious studies must submit the following:
- A completed application form.
- A non-refundable application fee.
- An official undergraduate transcript with a baccalaureate degree noted from a regionally accredited college or university with an overall GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 sent directly from the undergraduate institution(s) to the Office of Graduate Admission, Mount St. Joseph University, 5701 Delhi Rd, Cincinnati, Ohio 45233.
- Two letters of recommendation from professional colleagues.
- A short (3-page) essay explaining the purpose for application and goals in pastoral ministry.
- An interview with the Graduate Admission Committee.
- A current resume describing your work history