Undergraduate seniors in their final semester of study at Mount St. Joseph University may enroll, with written approval of their academic advisor and a graduate program advisor, in graduate courses (courses #500+), subject to the following conditions: (*4+1 MBA students are exceptions)
- Graduate courses may be crosslisted with an undergraduate course number (#100-499) to meet undergraduate academic credit/degree requirements. Graduate level courses with numbers 500 and above will not fulfill undergraduate degree requirements.
- Students provisionally admitted to the 4+1 MBA program may take 12 credit hours of specific courses during their Senior year of undergraduate studies. These courses will also fulfill undergraduate degree requirements.
- Undergraduate seniors in their final semester of study at the University may take graduate courses for graduate credit applied to a graduate academic record with the permission of the chairperson of the department offering graduate studies.
- Undergraduate seniors may not register for more than 18 hours of credit while taking graduate courses.
- The maximum amount of graduate credit may not exceed nine (9) hours while simultaneously pursuing an undergraduate degree.
Undergraduate seniors in their final semester of study at another regionally accredited college or university may not enroll for more than six (6) hours of graduate credit as a non-matriculated student, subject to the above restrictions.