Computing Core Requirements: 50-53 Hours
INF 120Principles of Programming I (3)
INF 221Principles of Programming II (3)
INF 230Database Design & Development (3)
INF 250Web Fundamentals & Standards (3)
INF 255Client-Side Scripting (3)
INF 256Server-Side Scripting (3)
INF 270Intro to Mobile Application Development (3)
INF 324Data Structures (3)
INF 325Networks (3)
INF 328Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (3)
INF 331Applied Database (3)
INF 355Advanced Client-Side Scripting (3)
INF 356Advanced Server-Side Scripting (3)
INF 370Algorithms (3)
INF 377Introduction to Automata (3)
INF 380Operating Systems (3)
INF 396Co-Op:Parallel(PT) (0-3) EXP
INF 496Co-Op:Parallel(FT) (0-3) EXP
CED 394Cooperative Education (0) EXP
INF 400Senior Research (1)
(2 hours of INF 400 taken over two semesters is required)
Students must also complete one of the following:
- Graphic Design Minor
- Mathematics Minor
(See minor requirements in department pages)
Students who successfully complete the Web & Mobile App Development Major will be able to:
- solve complex problems effectively and efficiently.
- demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the basic concepts in their designated track.
- demonstrate the skills necessary to design, implement and maintain a complex web or mobile application.
- analyze issues ranging from storage, retrieval, and interpretation of information to the implementation and management of complex information systems.
- analyze how legal and ethical technology issues impact business activities such as data access, privacy, confidentiality, security, and intellectual property standards and polices.
- demonstrate their participation in professional organizations that promote responsible computing and service to society.
- develop a personal learning strategy for continuing education and lifelong learning that is independent of employer sponsorship.