This program is available only to off-site cohort students.
Major Courses – 42 hours
ACC 213Principles of Accounting I (3)
BUS 210Business Law I (3)
BUS 352Business Communications I (3)
CIS 135Spreadsheets (3)
ECO 211Principles of Macroeconomics (3) S
ECO 212Principles of Microeconomics (3) S
MGT 300Management/Org Behavior (3)
MGT 310Human Resource Management (3)
MGT 335Understanding Quality Management (3)
MGT 450Seminar in Management (SIFE) (3)
MGT 480Team Building (3)
BOL 300Leadership:Theory & Application (3)
BOL 350Contemporary Issues in Leadership (3)
BOL 400Ethical & Servant Leadership (3)
BOL 490Leadership Capstone (3) CAP
Cognate Courses – 6 hours
MTH 174Statistics I (3) MA
ETH:PHI 397Ethical Conduct of Business (3) E
The graduates of the Organizational Leadership program will:
- Apply theories of leadership and management to professional practice at the personal, interpersonal, team and organizational levels.
- Utilize principles of team building, negotiation, and conflict resolution to build productive partnerships.
- Understand quality issues, continuous improvement and the dynamics of change leadership.
- Communicate effectively in speaking, writing and in the use of technology.
- Comprehend foundations of business essential to leadership.
- Develop ethical and socially responsible approaches to organizational decision-making and problem solving.