This program is available only to off-site cohort students.
Business Core - 39 Hours
ACC 213Principles of Accounting I (3)
ACC 214Principles of Accounting II (3)
BUS 210Business Law I (3)
BUS 352Business Communications I (3)
CIS 203Business Information Technology (3)
ECO 211Principles of Macroeconomics (3) S
ECO 212Principles of Microeconomics (3) S/CEP
FIN 300Corporate Finance (3)
ETH:PHI 397Ethical Conduct of Business (3) E/CE
ETH:REL 251Business Ethics (3) E/CE
MGT 300Management/Org Behavior (3)
MKT 300Principles of Marketing (3)
MTH 174Statistics I (3) MA/CMA
MTH 180Math for Business (3) MA/CMA
MTH 190Concepts of Calculus (3) MA/CMA
Major courses - 18 Hours
BOL 300Leadership:Theory & Application (3)
BOL 350Contemporary Issues in Leadership (3)
BOL 400Ethical & Servant Leadership (3)
BOL 490Leadership Capstone (3) CAP
MGT 310Human Resource Management (3)
MGT 480Group Dynamics & Team Building (3)
Residency requirement: 12 credits of upper division major courses (300 and 400 level courses that are not part of the Business Core)
Graduates with a major in organizational leadership will:
- Be able to analyze business situations and make creative, logical, and ethical decisions.
- Be skilled users of technologies as used in business.
- Communicate effectively in business situations.
- Have a current and broad-based knowledge of business.
- Apply awareness of global and social issues in the business environment.
- Apply theories of leadership and management to professional practice at the personal, interpersonal, team and organizational levels.
- Use principles of team building, negotiation, and conflict resolution to build productive partnerships.